Saturday, July 15, 2017

Gaming emulators allow you to play games on your softmodded Xbox gaming system that were designed for use on other systems, like Nintendo 64 or the Sony PlayStation. The most common hacker-community application used to get gaming emulators onto your Xbox is the Xbox Media Center. This application is an open-source (non-proprietary) program that automatically installs a set of emulators onto your Xbox when it is installed, as well as other emulators can be uploaded to the system through it. This makes the process of getting emulators to show on your Xbox fairly straightforward.

Instructions

    1

    Download the Xbox Media Center (XBMC) application package file (see Resources) onto your computer.

    2

    Insert the Xbox memory card into your memory card reader, plug the USB cable into your memory card reader and insert it an available USB port on your computer. A folder for the memory card will automatically appear on your computer's desktop. Then double-click the memory card folder to open it.

    3

    Drag-and-drop the XBMC application package file into the Xbox memory card folder, and then remove the memory card from the reader. The process of removing the memory card from the reader will vary. Consult the instructions for your card reader to remove the memory card properly.

    4

    Insert it into the memory card slot in the front of your Xbox, then press the "Power" button to turn the system off and then again to restart your Xbox. The XBMC application will automatically install onto your Xbox and the emulators will show under the "Games" tab of the main navigation screen.



  • How Do I change my NAT From "Moderate" to "Open"? - Xbox

    forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=548906Last updated: Oct 05, 2007 15 posts First post: Sep 26, 2007

    Discussions > General Xbox Discussions ... hey guys im new to the forums but have had xbox live for a while now and i'm having ... I had this exact same problem and ...


  • How Do I Burn Xbox 360 Games - ImgBurn Support - ImgBurn

    forum.imgburn.com ImgBurn ImgBurn Support

    Page 1 of 6 - How Do I Burn Xbox 360 Games - posted in ImgBurn Support: I am trying to burn an Xbox 360 game to a DL disc and have tried to follow some of the guides ...


  • How to FTP Games & Emulators into your Xbox - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY31-HFE_3g

    Hi can you please help i have ftp a ps1 emulator which does not show up in my emulators. I can find it in file explorer on the xbox unlike on your video ...


  • How do I connect my PS3 using a Mobile Modem? [Solved]

    en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-67988-how-do-i-

    Best answer: hey there. I dunno if you've got it to work yet. I had the same problem, and have the same usb modem. I managed to get mine to work without a router, and ...


  • How do I get my webcam to work on my laptop? - Yahoo! Answers

    answers.yahoo.com Hardware Laptops & Notebooks

    Dec 10, 2008 Best Answer: Hold on. Give me a couple minutes, and I can give you step-by-step directions. You have to install the driver. On the link you provided, on ...


  • How Do I Reset The Family Timer Settings/passcode That Was

    forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=646175

    How Do I Reset The Family Timer Settings/passcode That Was Put On My 3, Is that timer annoying you? Read on...


  • How do I change my NAT settings for Linksys WRT54g? - Xbox

    forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=463207Last updated: Aug 15, 2006 15 posts First post: Aug 13, 2006

    Discussions > General Xbox Discussions ... Its set at strict. I have the ports forwarded to the 360 and the IP of the 360 in the ... Also, I have the UPnP enabled. I ...


  • How Do I Get My Husband to Pay Attention to Me? Helpful Advice

    ezinearticles.com/?How-Do-I-Get-My-Husband-to-Pay-Attention-to-Me?...

    Jun 03, 2009 "How do I get my husband to pay attention to me?" This is a common question that many women find themselves asking at some point in their marriage.


  • Wonder How To Show & Tell for Creators & Doers

    www.wonderhowto.com

    Wonder How To is your guide to free how to videos on the Web. Search, Browse and Discover the best how to videos across the web using the largest how to video index ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment